The Bachelor Project
- The project must be written within the field of international business, which involves a cross-border, cross-cultural or comparative perspective.
- The research question(s) must be rooted in the programme curriculum to date.
- Students must display the ability to formulate and explain research questions
- Students must select, combine, and apply relevant concepts and theories in relation to specified research questions, and be prepared to justify the choices made.
- Students must adopt and use relevant methods to answer such research questions and be prepared to justify the choices made
- Students must display the ability to coherently formulate and present (in writing and orally) well-argued arguments about development of and answers to the research question(s) posed, making use of the chosen theories, methodology and data.
- Students must critically reflect on all the choices made as well as the quality of the answers produced.