- This event has passed.
CA – Excel Workshop
May 10, 2022 @ 5:00 pm - 8:00 pm
This course is just the thing, if you have little experience using Microsoft Excel, or if you only have limited knowledge about Excel and want to advance your level.
Content at the course:
The course gives you good advice and tricks that make it easier to navigate in Excel.
The content of the webinar is divided into two parts:
1. A theoretical part with a review of the different functions and formulas
2. A practical part with exercises and problem solving.
You will learn smart functions and work with related exercises. Topics includes:
· Simple functions – to make Excel easier
· Conditional functions – when specific values have to be fulfilled
· Lookup functions – to search for specific values in the dataset
· Advanced functions and formulas – when simple functions are not enough
· Pivot tables – to summarize comprehensive dataset into smaller data tables
· Pivot diagrams – to visual represent a dataset in relevant diagrams
The course is open for all business students. It is however a prerequisite that you have used Excel before and want to learn more about the possibility Excel holds.
Prerequisites for attending the course
You are expected to have:
· A basic knowledge about Excel and can navigate comfortable in an Excel-spreadsheet
· A basic know-how of working with numbers and cells in Excel
You have to use a laptop (PC or Mac) with MS Excel installed (version 2010 or newer) and have downloaded the instruction material with the link you get, when the email confirms your registration.
The instructor will be using a Mac laptop with an English version of MS Excel installed (Microsoft Excel 365)
Sign-up link coming soon!